Why is my revision weightloss so slow???

kisha
on 11/25/12 10:55 am
Sweetie u r not alone! Just keep doing what ur doing and you should drop more weight! Be encouraged!

Will I ever get to my goal weight!!!            

LThomas967
on 11/25/12 11:03 am

Thanks so much, I will keep plugging along!! enlightened

Glamazon
on 11/26/12 8:12 am - Mesa, AZ

Wow..gotta say that is hard to hear. I'm about to have a revision (two stages). My band removal is on Wed and the RNY will be on Feb 28th. I was hoping it would come off more quickly. Is this common for most revisions?

Love is all there is, ever was or ever will be...  

charm_n_ladi
on 11/29/12 11:08 am - Atlanta, GA

You just don't know how happy I am to read all of the feedback.  I am having my revision tomorrow 11/30.  I am having the same revision as yourself (tightening the stoma etc) I've heard that the weight will come off slower but I am just grateful to have this second chance.  I want to lose 50-60 lbs (starting weight 386-smallest weight 157- current weight 257) I'm just excited and only hope that I'll be more restrictive than I am now... Keep doing what you do cause you've really encouraged me just by reading your post.  There are a lot of people on here who think they are gurus with this weight thing.  THANK YOU GIRL and keep it up!!!

kisha
on 11/29/12 11:22 am
I pray you have a speedy recovery and that u meet ur goal! I am here if u need some support! Be blessed dear

BrendaR1965
on 11/30/12 6:45 am - OH
VSG on 10/23/12

i had a revision, lap band to sleeve October 23rd.  my doctor said, it will be a slow process and to not get stressed about it because my body had already went thru a shock process with the initial surgery, lap band, and it has already adjusted to it.  dont get stressed, you will do awesome as long as you follow the doctors guidelines.  any weight off, is a loss, regardless of how fast or slow it comes off and thats all that matters. 

kisha
on 11/30/12 9:13 pm
Thanx for tha advice! Goodluck with urs too.....

Most Active